Saturday 16 September 2023

Making maven dependency tree readable

We have a super-POM which ties our POM forest into a tree. It takes 24 minutes just to compile. The dependency tree output is overwhelming, but the below leavs you with a fairly managable todo list of problems.

Assuming org.my-project for your package name


mvn dependency:tree -Dverbose > tree.txt
cat tree.txt | \
grep -v Downloading | \
grep org.my-project | \
grep -v 'omitted for duplicate' | \
grep -v -E 'compile[^ ]' | \
grep -v -E 'test[^ ]' | \
grep -v -E 'runtime[^ ]' | \
grep -v -E 'provided[^ ]' | \
grep -v -E '\-SNAPSHOT[^ ]' | \
grep -v -E ':jar:([0-9]\.[0-9]\.[0-9]):provided \(version managed from \1\)' | \
grep -v -E ':jar:([0-9]\.[0-9]\.[0-9]):compile \(version managed from \1\)' | \
grep -v -E ':jar:([0-9][0-9]\.[0-9]\.[0-9]):compile \(version managed from \1\)' | \
grep -v -E ':jar:([0-9]\.[0-9]\.[0-9][0-9]):compile \(version managed from \1\)' | \
grep -v -E ':jar:([0-9][0-9]\.[0-9]\.[0-9][0-9]):compile \(version managed from \1\)' | \
grep -v -E ':jar:([0-9][0-9]\.[0-9]\.[0-9][0-9][0-9]):compile \(version managed from \1\)' \
> conflicts.txt

Output:
[WARNING] 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.my-project.api-registry:api-registry-parent:3.0.4-SNAPSHOT (api-registry\pom.xml) points at org.my-project:architecture-parent instead of org.my-project.base:base, please verify your project structure @ line 5, column 13
[WARNING] 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.my-project:local-dynamodb-parent:4.2.10-SNAPSHOT (local-dynamodb\pom.xml) points at org.my-project:architecture-parent instead of org.my-project.base:base-java8, please verify your project structure @ line 4, column 11
[WARNING] 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.my-project:local-mongodb-parent:5.0.1-SNAPSHOT (local-mongodb\pom.xml) points at org.my-project:architecture-parent instead of org.my-project.base:base-java11, please verify your project structure @ line 5, column 13
[WARNING] 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.my-project.apps:apps:13.0.8-SNAPSHOT (apps\pom.xml) points at org.my-project:architecture-parent instead of org.my-project.core.check:core-base, please verify your project structure @ line 5, column 13
[WARNING] 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.my-project.events.common:events-common-parent:11.12.22-SNAPSHOT (events-common\pom.xml) points at org.my-project:architecture-parent instead of org.my-project.core.check:core-base, please verify your project structure @ line 5, column 13
[WARNING] 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.my-project.apps:events-processor:12.1.23-SNAPSHOT (events-processor\pom.xml) points at org.my-project:architecture-parent instead of org.my-project.core.check:core-base, please verify your project structure @ line 4, column 11
[WARNING] 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.my-project.kews:kews:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (kews\pom.xml) points at org.my-project:architecture-parent instead of org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-parent, please verify your project structure @ line 6, column 10
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.api-registry:api-registry-parent >----------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.api-registry:api-registry >-------------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.api-registry:api-registry-jersey >----------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.api-registry:api-registry-spring >----------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.audit.logging:audit-logging-parent >-------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.audit.logging:audit-logger-dao >-----------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.audit.logging:audit-logger-stepdefs >--------
[INFO] -----< org.my-project.audit.logging:audit-logger-servlet-filter >-----
[INFO] -----< org.my-project.authentication:authentication-parent >------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.authentication:authentication-service >-------
[INFO] -----< org.my-project.authentication:ucs-authentication-service >-----
[INFO] -------------------< org.my-project.base:base >-------------------
[INFO] -------------------< org.my-project:common-parent >-------------------
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project:java-extension >-------------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project:common-junit-parent >----------------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project:common-dynamic-logging >---------------
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project:pooled-rest-client >-------------------
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project:api-client-library >-------------------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.configuration:configuration-parent >-------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.configuration:configuration-framework >-------
[INFO] ---< org.my-project.configuration:configuration-provider-mongodb >----
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.configuration:configuration-editor >---------
[INFO] --< org.my-project.format.support:content-profile-format-support-parent >--
[INFO] --< org.my-project.format.support:content-profile-format-support >--
[INFO] -----< org.my-project.format.support:format-support-parent >------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.format.support:format-support >---------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.http.stepdefs:http-stepdefs-parent >-------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.http.stepdefs:http-stepdefs >----------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.issuetracing:issuetracing-parent >--------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.issuetracing:issuetracing >-----------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.jmxsupport:jmxsupport-parent >----------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.jmxsupport:jmxnaming >--------------
[INFO] ---< org.my-project.format.support:json-format-support-parent >---
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.format.support:json-format-support >-------
[INFO] --< org.my-project.format.support:jsonld-format-support-parent >--
[INFO] -----< org.my-project.format.support:jsonld-format-support >------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project:local-dynamodb-parent >---------------
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project:local-dynamodb >-------------------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project:local-elasticsearch-parent >-------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project:local-elasticsearch >----------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project:local-mongodb-parent >----------------
[INFO] -------------------< org.my-project:local-mongodb >-------------------
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project:local-sftp-parent >-----------------
[INFO] --------------------< org.my-project:local-sftp >---------------------
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project:local-sqs-parent >------------------
[INFO] ---------------------< org.my-project:local-sqs >---------------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project:localservers-parent >----------------
[INFO] --< org.my-project.microservicesexceptions:microservicesexceptions-parent >--
[INFO] --< org.my-project.microservicesexceptions:microservicesexceptions-interface >--
[INFO] --< org.my-project.microservicesexceptions:microservicesexceptions-exception-builder >--
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.migration:migration-parent >-----------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.migration:migration-framework >---------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.migration:migration-dynamodb >----------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.migration:migration-mongodb >----------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.migration:migration-csv >------------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.mongodb-client:mongodb-client-parent >--------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.mongodb-client:mongodb-client >-----------
[INFO] --< org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support-parent >--
[INFO] --< org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support >--
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.smd:queuelistener-container-parent >---------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.smd:queuelistener-container >------------
[INFO] |  +- org.my-project:java-extension:jar:5.0.3:test (version managed from 5.0.3)
[INFO] --< org.my-project.format.support:separated-value-format-support-parent >--
[INFO] --< org.my-project.format.support:separated-value-format-support >--
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.timemachine:timemachine-parent >---------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.timemachine:timemachine >------------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.timemachine:timemachine-steps >---------
[INFO] -------------------< org.my-project.apps:apps >-------------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.apps:workflow-common >--------------
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project.apps:workflow >-----------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.apps:workflow-web >---------------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.apps:events-router-state-checker >--------
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.19:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.apps:events-router-rules >------------
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.events.common:events-router-common:jar:11.12.21:compile - omitted for conflict with 11.12.20)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.19:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.apps:router-processor >-------------
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.19:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.apps:service-queue >---------------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.assertion:assertion-parent >-----------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.assertion:assertion-service >----------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.assertion:assertion-api >------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.audit:audit-logger-parent >-------------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.audit:audit-logger-servlet-filter >---------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.backfill:backfill-scripts-parent >--------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.backfill:patents-backfill-scripts >-------
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:aws-common:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:dataset-service:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.ucs:ucs-client:jar:1.2.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 1.1.6)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project:api-client-library:jar:3.1.0:compile - omitted for conflict with 5.0.3)
[INFO] ---< org.my-project.backfill:patents-backfill-scripts-mongodb >---
[INFO]    |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO]    |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO]    |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO]    |  +- (org.my-project.core:aws-common:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO]    |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO]    |  +- (org.my-project.core:dataset-service:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO]    |  +- (org.my-project.ucs:ucs-client:jar:1.2.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 1.1.6)
[INFO]    |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO]    |  +- (org.my-project:api-client-library:jar:3.1.0:compile - omitted for conflict with 5.0.3)
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project:backup-parent >-----------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project:backup-service >-----------------
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.jmxsupport:jmxnaming:jar:2.0.10:compile - omitted for conflict with 2.0.8)
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.cel.service:cel-service-parent >-----------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.cel.service:cel-service >--------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.copyright:cgs-parent >--------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.copyright:cgs-service >-------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.copyright:cgs-api >---------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.copyright:cgs-web >---------------
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.1:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:rest-client:jar:17.0.1:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:aws-common:jar:17.0.1:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.core:core-root >-----------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.core.check:core-check >-------------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.core:framework-util >--------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.core.check:core-base >--------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.core:web-parent >----------------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.core:common-web-parent >-------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.core:common-web >----------------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.configuration:configuration-parent >-------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.configuration:property-config >---------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.configuration:data-utils >------------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.core:service-parent >--------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.core:rest-api-parent >--------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.core:workflow-parent >--------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.core:properties >----------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.core:aws-common >----------------
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project.core:auth-dao >-----------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.core:ldap-auth >-----------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.core:rest-client >----------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.core:digest-auth >----------------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.core:elasticsearch-common >-----------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.core:common-rest-api >--------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.core:dataset-service >--------------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.core:identity-model >--------------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core:duplicate-identity-checker >--------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.core:events-generator >-------------
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project.core:ftp-util >-----------------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.core:elastic-search-client >-------------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-time >----------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-spring >---------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jersey >---------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-apache >---------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-google >---------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jackson >--------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-logging >--------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-aws >----------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-opencsv >--------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-ehcache >--------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-cglib >---------
[INFO] -----< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-elasticsearch >-----
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-hibernate >-------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jaxen >---------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jsch >----------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jstl >----------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-aspectj >--------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-freemarker >-------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-xml >----------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-servlet >--------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-javax >---------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jayway >---------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-github >---------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jolbox >---------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-cukes >---------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-logstash >--------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-minidev >--------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-oracle >---------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-codehaus >--------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-eclipse >--------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-jboss >---------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-json >----------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-yaml >----------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-skyscreamer >------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-flapdoodle >-------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-searchbox >-------
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-mongodb >--------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import-smd >----------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.core.import:core-import >------------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.core.check:core-check-deduplicate >-------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.core:core-parent >----------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.delivery:delivery-app >-------------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.delivery:delivery-service >-----------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.delivery:delivery-api >-------------
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.delivery:delivery-client >------------
[INFO] ----< org.my-project.event.framework:event-framework-parent >-----
[INFO] ----< org.my-project.event.framework:event-framework-common >-----
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.event.framework:event-framework-lib >------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.event.framework:event-service >---------
[INFO] ------< org.my-project.event.framework:event-framework-api >------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.microservicesexceptions:microservicesexceptions-exception-builder:jar:3.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 3.0.0)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support:jar:2.0.0:test - omitted for conflict with 2.0.2)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support:jar:2.0.0:test - omitted for conflict with 2.0.2)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support:jar:2.0.0:test - omitted for conflict with 2.0.2)
[INFO]    +- (org.my-project:java-extension:jar:5.0.2:compile - omitted for conflict with 5.0.0)
[INFO] --< org.my-project.event.framework.rules:event-framework-rules-parent >--
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.event.framework.rules:ev-patent-rule >--------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.event.framework.rules:cef-reaxys-rule >-------
[INFO] -----< org.my-project.event.framework.rules:scopus-patent-rule >------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.events.common:events-common-parent >-----------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.events.common:events-router-common >-----------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.apps:events-processor >-------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.jmxsupport:jmxnaming:jar:1.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 2.0.2)
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.events.router:events-router-parent >-----------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.events.router:events-router >--------------
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.19:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.2:runtime - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.2:runtime - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:aws-common:jar:17.0.2:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:rest-client:jar:16.1.7:runtime - omitted for conflict with 17.0.2)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:aws-common:jar:16.1.7:runtime - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.7:runtime - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:rest-client:jar:17.0.3:runtime - omitted for conflict with 17.0.2)
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project.events.router:cel-api >-----------------
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.19:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- org.my-project.api-registry:api-registry:jar:3.0.2:compile (version managed from 3.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.2:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:aws-common:jar:17.0.2:test - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project.gis:gis-parent >-------------------
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project.gis:gis-service >------------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.jmxsupport:jmxnaming:jar:2.0.10:compile - omitted for conflict with 2.0.8)
[INFO] --------------------< org.my-project.gis:gis-api >--------------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.jmxsupport:jmxnaming:jar:2.0.10:compile - omitted for conflict with 2.0.8)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.microservicesexceptions:microservicesexceptions-exception-builder:jar:3.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 3.0.0)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.timemachine:timemachine:jar:4.0.6:compile - omitted for conflict with 4.0.5)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.timemachine:timemachine:jar:4.0.6:compile - omitted for conflict with 4.0.5)
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.inner:inner-parent >---------------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.inner:inner-common >---------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.inner:inner-model >---------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.inner:inner-ewii >----------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.inner:ucs-common-service >--------------
[INFO] |  +- org.my-project:api-client-library:jar:5.0.3:compile (version managed from 3.1.0)
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.inner:inner-adaptor >--------------
[INFO] |  |  +- org.my-project:api-client-library:jar:5.0.3:compile (version managed from 3.1.0)
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.inner:inner-etl-service >------------
[INFO] |  |  +- org.my-project:api-client-library:jar:5.0.3:compile (version managed from 3.1.0)
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.inner:inner-etl-api >--------------
[INFO] |  |  |  +- org.my-project:api-client-library:jar:5.0.3:compile (version managed from 3.1.0)
[INFO] --------< org.my-project.inner:inner-integration-service >--------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.inner:inner-integration-api >----------
[INFO] ---------------------< org.my-project.kews:kews >---------------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.lov:lov-parent >-----------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.lov:lov-service >----------------
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project.lov:lov-api >------------------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.metadata:metadata-parent >------------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.metadata:metadata-common >------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.metadata:metadata-dao >-------------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.metadata:validation-service >----------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.metadata:addonsearch-service >----------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.metadata:contributor-dao >------------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.metadata:metadata-service >-----------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.metadata:metadata-api-adapter >---------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.metadata:metadata-api >-------------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.metadata:contributor-api >------------
[INFO] ---------< org.my-project.event.framework.rules:sample-rule >---------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.oa:open-access-parent >-------------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.oa:open-access-service >-------------
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.oa:open-access-workflow >------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.oa:open-access-api >---------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.oa:open-access-web >---------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.oa:open-access-workflow-web >----------
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.property:property-parent >------------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.property:property-dao >-------------
[INFO] -----------< org.my-project.property:property-service >-----------
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.property:property-api >-------------
[INFO] -------------------< org.my-project.rp:rp-app >-------------------
[INFO] ----------------< org.my-project.apps:rp-service >----------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project.apps:rp-api >------------------
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.mongodb-client:mongodb-client:jar:2.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 1.1.12)
[INFO] ------------------< org.my-project.apps:rp-web >------------------
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.core:framework-util:jar:16.1.23:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.core:properties:jar:17.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 17.0.3)
[INFO] |  |  |  +- (org.my-project.mongodb-client:mongodb-client:jar:2.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 1.1.12)
[INFO] --------------------< org.my-project.sdk:sdk >--------------------
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project.sdk:java-sdk >------------------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.sms:shared-messaging-parent >--------------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.sms:shared-messaging-common >--------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.sms:shared-messaging-api >----------------
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.microservicesexceptions:microservicesexceptions-exception-builder:jar:3.0.1:compile - omitted for conflict with 3.0.0)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support:jar:2.0.0:test - omitted for conflict with 2.0.2)
[INFO] |  +- (org.my-project:java-extension:jar:5.0.0:test - omitted for conflict with 5.0.2)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support:jar:2.0.0:test - omitted for conflict with 2.0.2)
[INFO] |  |  +- (org.my-project.placeholder.stepdef.support:placeholder-stepdef-support:jar:2.0.0:test - omitted for conflict with 2.0.2)
[INFO] -------------< org.my-project.sms:shared-messaging-service >--------------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.skip.mgmt:skip-mgmt-parent >-----------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.skip.mgmt:skip-mgmt-service >----------
[INFO] ------------< org.my-project.skip.mgmt:skip-mgmt-web >------------
[INFO] -------< org.my-project.reporting:system-reporting-parent >-------
[INFO] ----------< org.my-project.reporting:system-reporting >-----------
[INFO] --------------< org.my-project.web:web-aggregation >--------------
[INFO] -----------------< org.my-project.web:inner-web >-----------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.web:metadata-web >----------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.web:property-web >----------------
[INFO] ---------------< org.my-project.web:dashboard-web >---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment